Morehead HIGH SCHOOL Early Entry Tournament
September 14, 2019
- Brackets / Results will be on Flo Arena. Live video will be provided by Flowrestling.
- Registration is now CLOSED.
- Entry fee when registering online is $32
- As soon as your registration is complete, your name will appear on the Current Entry List at the bottom of this page.
- Online registration will close Wednesday, September 11, at 7:00 pm.
- Walk-in registrations will be allowed on site ON FRIDAY ONLY from 6-7 pm for an additional $15 ($47 total entry fee)
- NO WALK-IN REGISTRATIONS WILL BE ALLOWED ON SATURDAY. THERE ARE ABSOLUTELY NO EXCEPTIONS FOR ANY REASON.
- Friday 6-7:00 pm
- Saturday weigh-ins will be allowed ONLY FOR WRESTLERS WHO REGISTERED ONLINE PRIOR TO WEDNESDAY, SEP 11. These weigh-ins will be from 7-8 am.
- Wrestlers must be shaved and fingernails clipped
- If you have a skin infection, you must bring a doctor's note and the NFHS Skin Check Form
- Wrestling begins at 9:15 am
- High School Division only. 7th and 8th graders may enter
- Period length will be 2-1-1 Championship, 1-1-1 Consolation
- Weight classes are the High School weight classes, plus a 3 lbs allowance (109, 116, 123, etc)
- Will be using ALL college out of bounds rule (including new near fall / fall rule)
- You have up until 7 pm Eastern Time, Wednesday, September 11, to email the tournament directors at firstname.lastname@example.org to change your registered weight with no penalty.
- Any weight changes after 7 pm Wednesday will be $10, payable at registration. You can go up or down in weight class, and you are allowed to change your weight Friday or Saturday.
- For general information about the early entry tournaments, please see the information page